Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Topic #TLO104

Reviewing my practice as language teacher using the 3 modes of communication as a framework I did notice that, I do focus on the 3 modes, Interpretative, Interpersonal and Presentational however, I need to improve a lot working simultaneously all 3-communication modes on the same unit.  


My students do Teletandem but from now on I will ask them to also write in the target language what they learned through the interaction and present for their classmates. The students can search online to  prepare their presentation. 

I create this post a long ago and I am using this activity to up date it, as we were doing TLO course I asked my student to write a assay and ask their Teletandem partners from Brazil  to help them to correct it. I also ask the student when they write a composition they also was supposed to read and record it. The student also created a presentation to introduce their Teletandem partner to the rest of the class.  It was some example of activities to use the three communication mode because as you can see I have the tendency to focus more on the interpersonal.

No comments:

Post a Comment